Toowoomba Local Services
Toowoomba ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Toowoomba site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Toowoomba Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Toowoomba When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Toowoomba Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Toowoomba Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Toowoomba ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Toowoomba and a Place to Meet
The toowoomba.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Toowoomba
Toowoomba is a city in the Darling Downs region of Queensland, Australia. Here are some interesting facts about the region:
1. Toowoomba is known as the "Garden City" because of its many public gardens and parks. The city has more than 150 public parks and gardens, including the Japanese Garden, Laurel Bank Park, and Queens Park.
2. Toowoomba is also home to the National Parks and Wildlife Service, which manages several national parks in the region. These include Main Range National Park, Bunya Mountains National Park, and Sundown National Park.
3. Toowoomba has a strong cultural and historical heritage, with several museums and heritage sites. These include the Toowoomba Regional Art Gallery, Cobb+Co Museum, and the Empire Theatre.
4. Toowoomba hosts several annual events and festivals, including the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers, the Australian Camp Oven Festival, and the Toowoomba Languages and Cultures Festival.
5. Toowoomba is known for its excellent food and wine scene, with many local restaurants and wineries offering delicious local produce. The region is particularly known for its beef, wine, and cheese.
6. Toowoomba is also home to several educational institutions, including the University of Southern Queensland and several private schools.
7. Toowoomba has a vibrant sports scene, with many local clubs and teams competing in a variety of sports. The city has several sports facilities, including Clive Berghofer Stadium, the Toowoomba Tennis Centre, and the Toowoomba Showgrounds.
8. Toowoomba has a diverse economy, with a mix of agriculture, industry, and services. The region is particularly known for its production of grain, vegetables, and beef.
9. Toowoomba has a rich Indigenous history, with several local Indigenous communities and cultural sites. The region is home to the Jagera, Giabal, and Jarowair peoples.
10. Toowoomba has a comfortable climate, with warm summers and cool winters. The city gets plenty of sunshine throughout the year, making it a great place to enjoy the outdoors.