Toowoomba Community Directory
Be the first to advertise in Toowoomba Community Directory!
We are developing toowoomba.guide for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in Toowoomba for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the community in Toowoomba?
Community groups are the backbone of society. They provide support to those in need, bring people together, and work towards making our communities stronger and better. In Toowoomba, Queensland, there are many great community groups that offer a wide range of services and benefits to the community.
1. Toowoomba Chamber of Commerce and Industry
The Toowoomba Chamber of Commerce and Industry is a non-profit organisation that supports the business community in Toowoomba and the surrounding region. They provide networking opportunities, events, training and development, advocacy and business support.
- Access to a network of local businesses
- Opportunities to attend events and workshops to improve business skills and knowledge
- Access to business resources such as templates, templates, and business planning tools
- Advocacy and lobbying for issues affecting local businesses
Phone: (07) 4638 0400
2. Toowoomba Refugee and Migrant Support
Toowoomba Refugee and Migrant Support is a non-profit organisation that supports refugees and migrants who have settled in the Toowoomba community. They provide a range of services to help these people to integrate into their new community and build a better life for themselves and their families.
- Support for refugees and migrants to navigate the local community and services
- Access to English language classes
- Assistance with employment and job-seeking
- Support for education and training
Phone: (07) 4551 7495
3. Lifeline Darling Downs and South West Queensland
Lifeline Darling Downs and South West Queensland is a non-profit organisation that provides crisis support, counselling, and other services to the community. They aim to prevent suicide and provide support to those who are struggling with mental health issues.
- Crisis support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to counselling services for people of all ages
- Support for people struggling with mental health issues
- Suicide prevention programs and community education
Phone: 13 11 14 (Crisis support line)
4. Darling Downs Wildlife Rescue
Darling Downs Wildlife Rescue is a non-profit organisation that rescues and rehabilitates injured and sick native wildlife in the Toowoomba region. They also provide education and advocacy to promote the protection and conservation of wildlife and their habitats.
- Rescue and rehabilitation of injured and sick wildlife
- Education and advocacy to promote the protection and conservation of wildlife
- Opportunities to volunteer and get involved in rescuing and rehabilitating wildlife
Phone: (07) 4631 3216
5. Toowoomba Hospital Foundation
Toowoomba Hospital Foundation is a non-profit organisation that supports the Toowoomba Hospital and its patients. They provide funding for equipment, research, and other projects to improve the quality of care in the hospital.
- Improved equipment and facilities in the Toowoomba Hospital
- Support for research to improve patient outcomes
- Community events and fundraising activities to support the foundation
Phone: (07) 4616 6166
These are just a few of the many great community groups in the Toowoomba region. Whether you are looking for support, education, advocacy, or just a sense of community, there is a group out there that can meet your needs. So why not get involved today and contribute to making our community stronger and better for everyone?
Toowoomba Community Articles